2012/10/24

ThE VulTuReS!

The vultures! 

I dont normally do characters, but I recently went to an artist meat up meet up and wanted to show my work. I found this horribly bound book with a weird cover, and then I realized that it was my illustration 3 final project. It was a junk world, an island of trash. I want to make a scene for a possible story: comic, children's book, animation? about a group of trash people that form together a band of thieves band of adventurers. Because their whole thing is to go through garbage, they call themselves the vultures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh jeez, I remember that giant thing, haha. I'm glad to see you expanding on the concept.

    I dunno if these characters are the main cast but their shapes and posing are great. I can really get a sense of each of their personalities.

    I suppose it depends on what format you choose, but either way I really want to see you push the type of finish that you give the final. If you want to be loose, be loose. Just think about what separates your sketches from your finished pieces.

    ReplyDelete