2012/10/30

BOT challenge 2

I didn't have a sketch for monday, but Im going to do a 3-4 page "demo" or "teaser" comic of the Simo Hayha aka the white death sniper guy. I wanted to do an awesomest comic about this guy killing russians (yes ironic, I know) in world war 2.

Supposedly this guy was a complete bad ass. He was defending his farm, and he killed like 500 soldiers in one winter with a non scoped hunting rifle. Eventually he was discovered and got shot in the head, but he lived through the wound and killed the guy that shot him. He made it through the war and died of old age.





4 comments:

  1. Nice! Well, you've got some awesome material to work with. This guy sounds like an extreme badass. I mean.. bullet to the head and it only makes him rage harder?

    I like the title design. I keep imagining it animated with the star falling in place and splattering the blood. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha totally shawncee or as a throwing star...XD

    make it big make it epic, I wanna see this dude anfd his bullet wound rage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, Sergei, I'm just saying this would be awesome if you made this a movie. Hobo with a Shotgun style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm rich and famous I will absolutely make this into over the top insane hobo with a shotgun style movie!

    ReplyDelete