2012/08/23

Bringing the Cool back in Skcool...

 A mood painting for a indie game, doubt it'll be developed. It's only paid, personal, or educational work from this point on.
 a how to take designs and make them in isometric perspective....^
 A step by step with the grid...^





 These comic pages were done over summer as a sample comic on Caravaggio and his murder/love triangle.
So kids its time to get SCHOOLED!
Fyi, best decision to be the assistant in Fig. drawing for Illustration! gotta stick it out for an extra year though XD. Here's some shit I did. I love that you guys are pushing your art out of school!


3 comments:

  1. Looks pretty good. The game sketches are sort of nondescript. Like they're nice and your'e definitely getting this concept art stuff down to a science, but its seems sort of generic fantasy,

    I like your story board stuff more. Those look pretty good!

    Your sketch is definitely the best. Looks really "illustrative" I would love to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Sergei, your comic panels are what is shining here. The heavy shadows and dynamic compositions are working great. But I would be lying if I didn't say I'm super excited about you doing isometrics, I love 'em!

    Bus culture.. yesss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I agree you can definitely tell what I am doing for me and what I'm doing that is restricted creatively by the client. :/ but that's what personal work is for or you get a client who allows you to bludgeon them with creativity. So either way, find a way.

    ReplyDelete