2011/06/06

Your Will, My Hand


Drew this with Enduser on repeat. I'm sure it's tin foil to most people's ears but it was so appropriate.

Those are the best boobs I've ever drawn.
This is one of my gladiator/dog character's Mercy. She's the mother of another dog character named Thorn who is infinitely less badass than she is. He pretty much lives in his mother's shadow. If you're wondering about some of her animal features it's because she can turn into a fucking lion. :D
I tried to do wip steps but I kind of forgot.. But you kind of get the idea? Imagine more grey blobs and that's that.

2 comments:

  1. So you DO draw something thats not a 17 year old gender ambiguous idolized characters.

    Im just joshing you.

    Her/it's chubbiness makes it work, sort of humanizing.

    Also, Y U NO DO COLOR? aesthetics or time constraints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Just for that my next post is gonna be something willowy and androgynous.

    Yeah, it made more sense to make her thicker considering the profession.

    Purely aesthetic choice. I could have colored if I wanted, but I wasn't sure what type of palette suited her. Plus black and white will always trump color for me.

    ReplyDelete