2011/06/06

Cute as a Button


The varric thing wasn't for real real, just for play play.

I used a reference, but it came out nothing like the reference. Although I kinda like this one.
And by reference I dont mean that bullshit where you make layers and trace the shit across the layers, I had it side by side, so almost like painting from person.

But forget figure painting, im going to have my own painting class. With black jack, and hookers... In fact, forget the painting class.

Another thing. Im creating a new game. Its called how much can you drink before you begin to suck at drawing. Here is how it goes: You try to finish a drawing or a piece, before you get hammered. There is an exponential curve to that shit. At first its all good, but after a while you begin to pick your teeth with the tablet pen... And making drunk posts.

1 comment:

  1. I think sometimes straying from the reference material is better so you're not so restricted to whatever you're using.

    Wtf reference are you talking about that involves tracing? You mean outright copying?! Lol;;

    Good luck with that game tharr, I don't think I could draw anything coherent drunk.

    ReplyDelete