2012/10/12

I don't always Anime, but when I do...

You know me, I generally don't anime. I find it weird, that people anime all day long by themselves in their rooms. Or go to conventions and weirdly anime with their friends. Sometimes people anime to the point where it becomes illegal and morally wrong.

I admit, when I was young I animed a little. As an adult, I sometimes can't help myself and I'll anime, but I often feel guilty afterwards. Grown men should never anime, yet alone talk about animing. 

But I have stumbled on this website that is FANTASTIC. Im sure its no surprise and most of you already knew about this website. 

http://manga.clone-army.org/index.php

If not, you should check it out. But not at work, because your coworkers will scorn you for animing at work. Also, be careful when you anime, because there is definitely some loli stuff on this website. 

( http://manga.clone-army.org/hh.php?page=23&lang= ) this is how I imagine C.N. animes in her room alone, or maybe with friends, I dont know how you kids anime these days.








4 comments:

  1. Yes, this is Daniel Kim and he's an extreme badass. He's one of my favorite b+w artists and I tried to rip him off when I was younger. lmao

    Sergei, you're not fooling anyone. You love animes.

    You know me, I generally don't miniatures. I find it weird, that people miniature all day long by themselves in their rooms. Or go to conventions and weirdly miniature with their friends. Sometimes people miniatures to the point where it becomes illegal and morally wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well played..

      I do love the animes. I dont know who I am trying to convince. Maybe if I discovered it in highschool, I could be a cool kid like you guys. With my anime friends, talking about naruto and dressing up for the cons.

      Delete
    2. Pshhh I didn't find anime till college...like a normal secluded person. Before that my anime knowledge stopped after sailor moon stuff. Since that's what the babysitter was into...long story. :p BUT AMAZING ANIMU ART HERE!

      Bo likes to minitures all day long with his warhammer. :p

      Delete
    3. His warhammer?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7bdr6fjg-k

      Delete