2012/03/02

Uh.. welp

I'm in that weird apathetic place. Hopefully spring break will rekindle light some kind of fire under my ass.


Quietly steeling myself against everyone's lame comparisons. In the meantime, this is Enka: no nonsense, no sense of humor. To the point that it's kind of hilarious. This was the first color pass, I've altered the design a bit since.

This is a little dood named Elm.

This is a hippo in my new favorite program, Sai.

That awkward moment when you wish you did immortal mechas for your senior capstone.

1 comment:

  1. Omg don't remind me. It's just sitting on my desk right now. TAUNTING ME. Haha, fucking around is not an option because I have a book due right when we come back, baaawww.

    Oh, ahh. Maybe I'm delirious but I'm not too stressed about that right now?! I uh.. sure I'll be crying once May rolls around!

    ReplyDelete