2011/10/03

ffffffffffffffffffffffff


Oh my shit, the convention kicked my ass but it was so much fun and so humbling and nice and warm fuzzies ahoy ; ;. I got two comic book offers, a story book one and asked to be interviewed (which I declined because I'm a nervous mess whatwhat) I'm so derpy as usual and forgot to photograph most of my commissions.. I was seriously struggling to finish them all on Sunday. LOL. Here is a small fraction of them, ect:


Oh yes! By the way, there is another convention coming up in Tucson at the beginning of November (5th-6th). It's Tucson Comic Con! One of the artists recommended this show to me so it'll be my first time attending and selling at a table there. It is unbelievably cheap if you just wanna attend ($3 for the day or $5 for both days). And I am more than happy to let you guys chill at my table/take commissions/sell prints/pretty much whatever.

5 comments:

  1. looking good, all professional like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down for Comicon. Might be too nervous to do anything professional, but atleast I'll come chill.. seeing as it's my first con ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawncee way to pro it up over the weekend! You make me proud :) and that commish work looks delish!

    holy shit that would be awesome and I would love to do all that crazy commish stuff with ya!...that is something I will have to wait and see what work gives me to work with....since we are entering into the peak season zone we can't ask for any time off. I need to figure out when these cons are going on lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeezus!! Your commissions look great!!! Your penmanship is amazing!!! Your table looks extremely over taken by your stuffs!!! I wish I could've been there!!!

    Keep up your awesome work and work habits!!

    ReplyDelete