2012/11/25

Im turning animu

You'all know my hatred for animu, but I recently got a hentai book anime art book and I actually am really digging it. Don't get me wrong, I feel like there is still a metric tone of anime garbage, but some of those anime artists are really good. I especially like them detailed backgrounds, and for some reason Im digging the fully rendered animes. Like the ones that people put effort in... with the shinny boobs!

Anyway, nobody will ever see this post, because nobody reads this mother fucking blog. But im posting, because thats what we do. We honor our dead. And making a post here, is me saying, NO, NO REALITY. ITS NOT TRUE. If I keep pretending, then it will still be a popular blog to read!


1 comment:

  1. haha nice sergei :D while its still really rough I can see your getting more selective with your colors and values. Condensing is good :) and framing is good.

    ReplyDelete