2012/10/21

Been drawing like a son of a bitch this weekend.

Im sorry, but Im going to cheat on you guys. There is a group of artists that do comics, video games, and other nerdy stuff. They have a weekly sketch book exchange type of deal. Im going to go on date with them, this long distance relationship isn't working out.

I have also been drawing a whole lot this weekend. Even on paper, like a medieval chump, who draws on paper? Madness.


Exhibit 1: Cyber Punk Royalty


Exhibit 2: This one kind of sucks, but it's on the computer and is all digital and ready to go. Blegh


 Exhibit 3: This one I love. I just took my favorite brush (you guessed it, the square brush) and scribbled on the pad. And then I drew this from pattern. Sort of an artists' rorschach test. I guess robot ladies were on my mind.


 Close up, because im gay like that.

 Exhibit 4: 30 seconds, SQUARE BRUSH
Exhibit 5: Stole this shit from Seta


No comments:

Post a Comment