2012/07/16

White Death

I have been super bored lately, because my job doesn't start until the 23rd. And even with the steam summer sale, there are only so many hours that you can play video games. So I'm thinking about doing a short comic, or doing some sort of crowd funded comic about this guy called the white death. In WW2, he was some sniper guy that was fighting the soviet invading force. Allegedly, he killed like 700 people in one year. And at the end, the motherfucker got shot IN THE FACE, shot the guy, and lived. Im going to change it up a bit, to make him into a sort of pissed off farmer/peasant guy and make it more dramatic. 

Anyway, let me know what you guys think.


3 comments:

  1. I could be misremembering, but I think the movie "Enemy at the Gates" had that guy, played by Ed Harris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look it up, no it was a german and a russian sniper going at it. This guy was killing russians and he was finish.

      Delete
  2. "..there are only so many hours that you can play video games."

    WRONG. DEAD WRONG. So glad I am broke because I would be throwing the monies at Steam too :|

    BUT this is a good idea, I haven't heard of this story before but I like a grizzled old dood so far.

    ReplyDelete