2012/01/31

Phoenix Comicon

Here we go people.

May 24th-27th 2012.

I registered as a potential Exhibitor as Awesome Team. All the inline tables are gone. We can get either an artist alley table at $229(31 left) or a corner booth at $599 (50 Left)
Either one will come with three tickets and we can buy more at 35$. They all come with two chairs, but Im sure we can bring our own chairs and whatnot.

The more people we get, the cheaper it will come out for everyone involved. So at 4 people the artist alley table will be (229 + 35)/4=$66 where the corner table (599 + 35)/4=$158.5

The tables are going away everyday so we have to make a decision, and we have to do it soon. I am willing to buy the artist alley table, and get paid back, but I am not going to drop $600 without knowing who is going and getting some reassurance or money up front.

Lets figure out if we are doing this, sometime by this weekend so we can either register, or not. If you guys don't want to do a table, I am perfectly happy to go to the con as attendees, and if we do that we can buy the tickets there, because last time all the assholes that preregistered were standing in a longer line than the ones that bought the tickets on site.

I sent out a text and Ill send out another one, so people will look at this information and actually respond.

1 comment:

  1. yo, I'm down if we have 4 people...count sergei and myself as 2. for the corner table.
    However I've heard these artist tables also go for a lot...and since this will be my first, I think we should just go and have a great time at the artist table???

    Anyway I'm down for either table just get holly and bo and see what they are able to do!

    ReplyDelete