2011/09/04

Paper Matters

I haven't done any "serious" watercolor since last.. last semester? And I was totally inspired by you doods in the watercolor class and Blacksad ffff. So I decided to relearn (not that I ever really knew what I was doing LOL) But holy shit, does paper matter or what. I switched to a hot press fabriano and the colors slide like butter. MMMmm. I hate the texture on cold press so this is kind of exciting.


Buff cat don't take my lunch money.

ANDROGYNOUS SUNDAY




Surface drifter + Bearapede

DRAW ON, BROS >:O

2 comments:

  1. I know, fuck cats. Those guys are total pricks, always walking around being smug and all.

    I like the Bearpede. Im also glad you didn't try to make a bear centerpiece like it was done in popular fiction (butt to mouth sawn shut)

    Your water colors don't look like water colors for some reason. Looks sort of digital, but thats not a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human centipede is just begging me to draw it. Not gonna lie.

    Ouh really? That's interesting and pleasing since my digital stuff tends to mimic traditional anyways.

    ReplyDelete