2011/08/09

Supplies, ect

"Your past creations do not limit nor define your untried future efforts." - C. Goodwin.

Mister Goodwin delivers time and time again. He's one of those people whose work is not only fantastic, prolific, and experimental but someone whose vision is crystal clear. Check 'em out, you might dig, he's a very approachable guy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit guys, new semester breathing down our backs! Anyways, I'm about to get a bunch of goodies from blick which is awesome and super cheap compared to the art stores around us. If you guys needed supplies too we could combine orders to save shipping? Just lemme know, if not I'll be eagerly camping out in the mail box for the next week.



3 comments:

  1. yeah thanks to the raise in tuition and fafsa deciding again that my parents can pay for college, I am forced to shell out $2000 a semester out of pocket. So I will be scrounging with supplies I have, until it is absolutely necessary to buy stuff. :) thanks for the heads up on dick blick supplies though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! That's garbage. Did you ever try and send your portfolio for the fine arts scholarship? I know there's been a delay in them actually telling people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I did try for many scholarships and didn't get any. I did think my loan would pay for all of school but they changed it recently I guess. So I'm stuck with getting through it the hard way.

    ReplyDelete