2011/07/29

Sharing Saturday IV :D

~*UNKNOWN EDITION*~
I'm actually gonna get sleep tonight so I'mma post this now. Hopefully you haven't heard of these doods before but if you have then awesome. I'll make us matching friendship bracelets.

Sergey Kolesov (Peleng)





I think this guy's art is so beautiful.. At the risk of sounding corny, it definitely speaks to me. He's doing work I could totally get behind. This is his website.

Mukesh Singh




I think it's startlingly obvious why I love this guy's work so damn much. Unfortunately, he's a freakin' ninja and doesn't have a site, blog, or anything. The above images are from 18 Days. Which was going to be made into an animated series but was never finished because the world hates awesome things.

Such is life!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen Mukesh Singh before but not Sergey Kolesov! Who is amazing! thanks for sharing seta!

    ReplyDelete