2011/06/04

Zug zug!

Ok, first post, so in tribute to the current modus operandi, I'm submitting an incomplete piece!

It's a work in progress, along with o-so many others, so I may or may not update this one, or go to another one on a different day. I've only finished the head so far, not the hair, mind you.



Pain in the ass to get the camera to focus that close up. And I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT SERGEI! I spent more time on this than I would have for any "quick sketch" I might've put here and you know it! >:P

3 comments:

  1. Wow thats cool, I didnt know we were posting our miniatures now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first post says:
    "SO YEAH. WEEKLY ART STUFFS FOR SUMMER. And beyond, perhaps. Or **anything else** you feel like sharing with us."

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, but you better post art stuffs too. OR ELSE.

    ReplyDelete