2011/06/11

SHARING SATURDAY :D


If you guys like custom brushes in photoshop, Hannes just posted a brush pack. I haven't messed around with them yet but I probably will tonight. I usually just use defaults so it should be interesting.

Here is some more people who kick a fantastical amount of ass:

Justin Cherry
Marcos Mateu - I need to get his book, raaaaagagah
Adam Brockbank - YES YES YES BACKGROUNDS so good.
Reynan Sanchez
Eric Canete - B+W always and forever
Maciej Kuciara

Always relevant to my interests:

Dead Bear(aka Alex)
Shohei

Maybe someone here will spark some inspiration or will or something. I know I could waste days just looking at artwork.

KEEP DRAWING!

2 comments:

  1. Theyre kinda cool. I have been playing with em today all day. (get it?)

    Thanks for posting these awesome artists.

    ReplyDelete