2011/05/25

Voodoo girl 1

I decided to do a sort of Spartan camp this summer. Although, because im a pussy, its not really a that complicated. Every week I come up with a theme for myself. I do 50 sketches, 10 developments and 3 paintings, digital or not. This is the voodoo week, so pardon for all the weird ass shit im going to post this week until monday.

Also, what is the upload size here? I went off what was already posted, but these are pretty hefty images. Not sure what the storage capacity of the site is. Lets come up with a standard, or we could always link things from tumbr or bucket.

1 comment:

  1. SO WHAT. Does this mean you're gonna do something for every day of the week. Cause that would be sweeeeet. Just saying.

    I'll enjoy my voodoo nightmares, thanks.

    ReplyDelete